The following page describes how Beet Root vegetable can help you to fight various diseases like Anemia, Digestive Disorders, Constipation and Piles, Circulatory Disorders, Kidney and Gall Bladder, Skin Disorders, Dandruff. Read the following passages about Beet Root vegetable advantages and find Beet Root effects on your body-
Beet Root – Health Benefits
1. Benefits of Beet Root in Anaemia or Treatment of Anaemia with Beet Root- Red beet juice is associated with human blood and blood-forming qualities. Due to its higher content of iron, it regenerates and reactivates the red blood cells, supplies fresh oxygen to the body and helps the normal function. of vesicular breathing i.e. normal breath sound. It is thus extremely useful in the treatment of anaemia. According to Dr Fritz Keitel of Germany, “The juice of the red beet strengthens the body’s powers of resistance and has proved to be an excellent remedy for anaemia, especially for children and teenagers where other blood-forming remedies have failed”
2. Benefits of Beet Root in Digestive Disorders or Treatment of Digestive Disorders with Beet Root- Beet juice is beneficial in the treatment of jaundice, hepatitis, nausea and vomiting due to biliousness, diarrhoea and Dyson Lary Adding a teaspoonful of lime juice to this juice increases its medicinal value and can be given as a liquid food in these conditions. Fresh beet juice mixed with a tablespoonful of honey taken every morning before breakfast helps the healing of gastric uker. Leaves of beetroot, eaten as a green-leafy vegetable and its juice, mixed with lime juice, are also valuable in jaundice and gastric ulcer. The juice should be taken once daily.
3. Benefits of Beet Root in Constipation and Piles or Treatment of Constipation and Piles with Beet Root- The cellulose content of the beet acts as a bulk residue, increases peristalsis—i.e. wave-like movement and eases the passage of stool. Its regular use thus prevents habitual constipation. A decoction of the beetroot is highly valuable in chronic constipation and haemorrhoids, i.e. piles. It may be given in doses of the half to one tumblerful at bedtime.
4. Benefits of Beet Root in Circulatory Disorders or Treatment of Circulatory Disorders with Beet Root- The beet juice is an excellent solvent for inorganic calcium deposits. It is, therefore, valuable in the treatment of hypertension, arteriosclerosis, heart trouble and varicose veins
5. Benefits of Beet Root in Kidney and Gall Bladder or Treatment of Kidney and Gall Bladder with Beet Root- Disorders The beet juice, in combination with the juice of carrot and cucumber, is one of the finest cleansing material for kidneys and gall bladder. It is highly beneficial in all disorders relating to these two organs.
6. Benefits of Beet Root in Skin Disorders or Treatment of Skin Disorders with Beet Root- The water in which beetroots and tops have been boiled is an excellent application for boils, skin inflammation and outbreaks of pimples and pustules. The white beet is better for this purpose. For an irritable skin, the body should be sponged down occasionally with a mixture of three parts of beet water to one part of white vinegar. This mixture is also useful as a skin washes in cases of measles and eruptive fevers.
7. Benefits of Beet Root in Dandruff or Treatment of Dandruff with Beet Root- The decoction of beets mixed with little vinegar can be used externally to cleanse scurf or dandruff from the head. For dandruff, the beet water should also be massaged into the scalp with the ginger tip every night.